Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shake It Like A Salt Shaker

I had one of my favorite classes yesterday evening... Zumba. I like any excuse to shake it, but shaking it for fun and exercise is even better. I really can't help but smile and forget about the day's troubles when I'm at Zumba or Groove class. There is just something about dancing that makes me happy, it doesn't matter if I look like a doofus or if I can't follow the steps. It's just fun! It is so cool that I have some different options for a fun workout that doesn't feel like a chore. I'm headed to the gym again this morning to shake it like a salt shaker for another zumba class this morning. 


As for the training, it's a dreary day today so I am going to have to take Day 2 of C25K to the treadmill this morning. I would prefer to run outside but I'm going to suck it up and put on my big girl panties. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...