Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Was So Excited And I Just Couldn't Hide It

I could hardly contain my excitement yesterday when the wonderful FedEx guy dropped off a package with some very special contents. It was one of the new bras that I ordered! I was on the phone with Jen, she was such a trooper because I had her on the phone when I was trying it on and gushing about it. Jen, not for anything but it takes a special kind of friend to listen to all that... thanks. Anyways, the true test for the new "over the shoulder boulder holder" was wearing it through both Active and Zumba class last night. Let me tell you it did not disappoint! It was exciting to not have to wear two bras or having the girls knock me out. WOOHOO!!! 


After I got over the excitement of the new bra, it was time to focus on the classes. Group Active was fun, it flew by and I managed to stay on my step, so it was a win all around. Zumba as always was a blast. I did manage to send my glasses flying across the floor which was not even the least bit embarrassing. *Note to self* it might be time to call the eye doctor and consider contacts. I don't think that my glasses or my pride could take an incident like that again. 


This morning is shaping up to be a bang up one. After I take the guinea pig to Bella's school for show and tell, and drop off some cupcakes for her un-birthday celebration, I have to train with Amy and get in my C25K training as well. I'll leave you with this fun video from the Divine Miss M. LOVE HER!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...