Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Should Probably Just Let This One Go...

I should probably just let this one go, but I am still just so angry/hurt that I don't think I can. I was at waiting for B at Kumon and there was a nanny and the little girl she looks after in the waiting area. The little girl keeps staring at me and staring at me, normal stuff, she's little. Then she asks nanny why I had a big belly, to which nanny answers... "she has a baby in her belly". Let me clarify by stating that I am definitely NOT pregnant. So, I sit there and just ignore it, trying to be civil, but nanny wasn't going to stop at just that. She goes on to tell the little girl "she might have more than one baby in her belly", and of course this sets the little girl off and she is going on and on about it, and in turn so does nanny. I wanted to cry and punch nanny all at the same time. I am not pregnant, I am just regular fat!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...