Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run"

Not only am I great at quoting Forrest Gump, I am actually going to start running like Forrest too. My friend Jen and I were chatting today and somehow we ended up talking about setting goals for ourselves. We decided to make running a half marathon our goal. February 25th through 27th Jen and I will be at Disney World wearing our tiaras and tutus and running our hearts out so we won't get picked up by the loser bus.

I'll keep a log of my training, up and downs here for the whole world to see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...