Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Low Key For The Most Part

Yesterday was pretty low key in terms of gym and training related stuff. I was only able to make to Groove class in the evening. The little one had her end of year party at school, so I didn't make it to my regular Friday morning class. The class was just so much fun, one of the songs was a disco mash up, and you know as well as I do that letting out the inner disco diva is a BLAST. 


As for today, I hit Zumba in the morning. I wanted to get on the treadmill afterwards to go ahead and finish up the C25K for today, but it just was not going to happen. I will get it done tonight because I was wiped and I just wanted to get home and get some work done. When I got home, the little one slammed her thumb in the car door and we ended up at the after hours clinic to have her thumb looked at because it was so swollen and I was worried about broken blood vessels or something. That might have been over protective of me, but better safe than sorry. The joys of motherhood...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...