Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taking It All In Stride

My trainer and I had to reschedule yesterday's session, which is fine. Gotta go with the flow, right? I ended up using the time to run some errands and finish some work, but I did put off my C25K. I went to Zumba in the afternoon and I shook it like it was for sale and the rent is due. Then yesterday evening I got together with some friends and we celebrated the end of the school year with some Hello Kitty wine. Nothing says good times quite like two half bottles of sparkling Hello Kitty wine. In case Amy is reading this, the person who said they drank was not me, and I certainly did NOT eat two mini cupcakes, it was someone else who looks a lot like me but isn't as awesome as I am. 




As for today, things went more or less according to plan. I had a physical this morning, and I am pretty certain that the doctor thinks that I am a nut job because I told her about the half marathon and she said she was fine with it but she laughed. I will try and ignore the fact that she laughed and focus on the ok she gave me. That means that I have officially consulted my physician and all systems are go for February. WOOHOO!!! I hit Groove class this morning, which I just LOVE. Then I finally got in day 4 of C25K, and it wasn't too bad. I am typing this, so we know that I am not dead... SCORE! One more class this evening and then I will be done like dinner. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...