Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day

First things first, I have taken care of one of the issues since my last post. I did some research and found out that some other well endowed runners like the bras from Moving Comfort. So, I used the bra finder tool and found two styles that should work well for me. This is the Maia bra they recommended and here is the Fiona bra the also recommended, I ordered one of each to try out. I also saw some people talking about the Enell bras, but I decided to try the others first. I am excited about the prospect of not having to wear two bras.

Today consisted of going to Groove class in the afternoon and then hitting the bikes for a little while afterwards. I had the intentions of running and didn't, I will be making up for it tomorrow. Even though I did not get in day 3 of C25K, I am not worried about it, I will just hit it hard tomorrow. Groove class was just so much fun, and put me in such a good head space that I can't be bothered to worry about anything else tonight. I really love all the dance related classes. I've said it before and I will say it again, I love any excuse to shake it. *insert booty dance here*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...