Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

I want to start out by saying a big thank you to the men and women serving and whom have served their country, many who have paid the ultimate price fighting for what they believe in. I thank them for their strength, bravery and sacrifice. I thank the families of these brave men and women, because they too have to sacrifice so much. 

Today, has been a great day. I kicked off the day by driving to Fayetteville to go to Zumba this morning. It was so much fun, the energy at that gym is just infectious. I rushed home with Bella to pick my husband up and we headed out to Cochran Mill Nature Center. We should have called or checked ahead of time before driving out there because when we got there, it was closed for the holiday. We ended up at Cochran Mill Park with Bella, and let her run wild for a bit. Not quite what we had in mind, but it was enjoyable none the less. It was nice to be able to spend some time as a family. Now, we're home and Miss Bella wants to go do something else, so I am trying to come up with something to do with her. This might be a long summer....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...