Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I HAVE To Get It Together

So, I really need to get my act together. I didn't make time for my C25K training like I should have today, and now tomorrow I will have to bust my butt after training with Amy to get the running in. I feel stupid about being lazy today, but I will get it done tomorrow.

So, I debuted the new fiona bra from moving comfort. It was like the mega impact bra, the girls were not moving in that thing, but it did cause some uniboob action, which killed it for me. I think this is going to be a running only bra, because it does not make the girls look as nice as the maia bra, but it keeps them reined in. Mo' boobies, mo' problems.

I did Group Active and Zumba today. The active instructor is probably slightly unbalanced, she doesn't give a break between songs, and I think it's an attempt to kill me because I feel lazy if I take my own break between tracks. Slightly off topic, that instructor came up to me before class and told me that she saw me at church on Sunday. I felt like such a jerk, because I am usually off in my own little world, and chances are that I saw her but it didn't register. I will have to make it a point to look for her on Sunday and say hi. I took Zumba afterwards and it was so much fun as always. It always puts me in such a great mindset which is one of the reasons that I love it so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...