Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I made the executive decision today to not go to the gym today. It has been weeks since I have had a day without doing anything at the gym, and I needed a break. Don't judge me, I needed the rest and I will be back to the grind tomorrow. On a good note, I got on the scale today and I am down 3 pounds since last Sunday's weigh in!!! I am now 27 pounds away from my next goal when I hit 150 pounds lost over all. WOOHOO!!!

I'm on a video kick right now, so I'll end today's short entry with the "Lazy Sunday" short from SNL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...