Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Run Like There's Cupcakes At The End

Yesterday was day 6 of C25K, and I rocked it out. I know it sounds conceited but I was so proud of myself at the end of it. I kept telling myself that the tiara medal is so worth it, and that maybe there would be cupcakes at the end. You can get me to do a lot with the promise of cupcakes. I'm feeling a bit more confident about running and avoiding the dreaded bus. I trained with Amy before the run and she made me work, I am sitting here feeling slightly sore and feeling the effects of yesterday's training. I can't complain though, because I train with her to work it out and do the damn thing. 


I went back to the gym for round two for my beloved Zumba class. I went and shook it on stage for a few songs, because it just so much fun. I had a few people come up to me after the class and make comments about how I should be a Zumba instructor. It's funny that they said that because that brings me to something that I have been dying to share with everyone. Today, I am going to sign up for Zumba instructor training. This has been in the works for a while but I didn't want to say anything about it, although I made a little mention of it in this post but I didn't explain what I had planned. So, if all goes well on July 29th I will be a licensed Zumba instructor. Please send positive thoughts. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...