Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger

It's Tuesday, and my last entry was on Saturday. That is just not going to fly, I said I would document every day so this will be the last time I let it lapse this much. I've been lazy this week in terms of my C25K, and it's time regroup and refocus because there is a tiara shaped medal that I'd like to be the proud owner of.

Here's the quick run down of my workouts since Saturday.

Sunday- Groove
Monday- Training with Amy and Zumba
Tuesday- Zumba in the morning and some more Zumba in the evening.

Tomorrow, I am going to run in the morning and possibly do Group Power and then Zumba in the afternoon. My poor trainer is injured so I won't be training with her tomorrow, I am going to have to get it done on my own. You can expect an entry about day 7 of C25K and all my other fun and games. I've got to kick it up and change it up because I have some short term goals.

SHORT TERM GOALS

  • Buy some Zumba pants, sure they will have to be the men's ones but I still want them. I am just a few inches too big.
  • I want to be in better shape for Zumba training, I have 50 days to get it done. 
  • I want to look fly for my cousin's wedding in San Francisco on August 20th.
  • I have another goal that I am not ready to talk about just yet, but I'd like to have it done by September at the latest.
Let's end today's entry on a good note, I lost 8 pounds last week. What's not to love about that?! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...