Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Boy...

I was in an awful mood today which just seemed to trickle down into everything today. I had a hard time just shaking off the grumpiness. Then to add to the grumpiness I got on the scale today and I gained a pound, and I know that doesn't sound like much but it was enough to make the bad mood worse. It happens, tomorrow is a new day, and it will be better and not full of my crabbiness. On a good note, I finished day 8 of C25K training today! It felt good to be able to run a little longer today, I am still not going to be breaking any records but I am running more. Like I've said before, I am not a runner but we are working on it and I will be. It's all about baby steps. Before I ran, I went to Groove class, and I really let my crappy mood screw with me in that class today. I was just in an awful head space today. I'm shaking it off! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...