Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bad Ideas

*Warning- slightly TMI*

I went to the gym this morning and finished up day 11 of C25K. This week I am repeating the "week three" program because I wanted to feel a little more confident before moving on to the "week four" program. I stunk it up on that treadmill today, I just wasn't into it like I need to be and I am just disappointed in myself. Getting on the treadmill today after doing the C25K thing yesterday was a BAD idea. Not only did I stink it up, my knee started giving me some trouble which just put me in a bad mental place. Another thing that probably doesn't help is that I am a pms'ing raging b*tch right now. ARGH!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...