Yesterday morning started with my first ever Pilates class. Here were my my thoughts on Pilates.
- I was pretty jazzed that I didn't send the ball flying into one of my neighbors.
- It was hard to contain the giggles, especially when I thought that my friend was going to come crashing into me and it would be like a modern day "I Love Lucy" episode.
- I moved things that I am not sure I've moved in a long time, if ever.
- I knew I would be sore, but I was surprised at what was sore this morning.
- The class was kind of boring but I will definitely go again because it was a good workout and a different kind of workout.
I went back to the gym last night to try and see if I could dance it out, and I was fine during Groove and even immediately afterwards. Dancing makes me happy. Then when I got home, it hit me kind of hard and I had a melt down. I think I might be taking this harder than Patrick or Bella.
This morning was much better. I was really exhausted, but I got my butt in the gym and I went to Zumba. Again, dancing makes me happy. Afterwards, I got to get a pedi with some friends which was great for so many reasons. First of all, they really helped cheer me up today and kept my mind off of things but I am not sure that either of them knew it. Secondly, it was nice to spend some kid free time with some great girls. Lastly, I rarely treat myself to something like a pedicure so it was nice to be able to do that, what a great treat, especially when you get to share that with some fun people.
That's it for tonight. I am exhausted and my bed is calling my name. Getting in Day 7 of C25K tomorrow and I hope to be able to Groove afterwards. There are 264 days left.....