Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feelin' Groovy


So, I am breaking out of the slight funk that I have been in for the last few days.. yippee. This is good news for me and those unfortunate enough to be around me lately. I went to Groove class this morning, but I got there just a tad bit late. Once I got it together and got the heart rate monitor working properly we were rocking it out. I know I have said it before but I will say it again, I love having the option of getting a great workout by doing something I love to do.

After Groove, Amy and I trained for the first time this week. She took her frustrations out on me today, there was no Miss Nice Trainer today. She was especially tough on me after I told her how the men's Zumba pants I ordered don't fit quite yet. My butt, hips and thighs are the problem, so we really hit that hard today. Don't get me wrong though, I am not complaining. I go to the gym and workout with Amy to get a good workout and get some results. I've got goals to reach darn it!

Tonight, I have to get in Day 12 of C25K today. I may make the trip to Fayetteville for Zumba tonight as well, we shall see.

For those of you who are interested, there are 34 days until Zumba training and 245 days until the big half marathon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...