Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Did The Darn Thing

I trained with my trainer this morning for the first time in about a week, she's been out because of an injury. She took out her frustrations on me this morning, we upped my weights and got it done today. I know for a fact that I will be sore tomorrow because I am was already feeling it. Then, this evening before Zumba I finished day 9 of C25K. It felt pretty darn good to run for longer intervals today, although I had to cut out the last running interval because I had to go to the bathroom and I wasn't going to be able to hold it. It happens, don't judge me or my bladder. Afterwards, I went and got my Zumba on... I know you are all shocked. During Zumba, we did something with our arms that definitely made me feel the work I did with Amy this morning. We'll see what Amy has in store for our session tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...