Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again

I posted yesterday about Thursday's activities and didn't post anything about what I did yesterday. I do have a good excuse, my husband and I went out on a date last night so I was pre-occupied. Then this morning was a little rough because I over indulged with some wine last night, so I had a tiny little thing that some people call a hangover.

So, yesterday was like most Fridays and consisted of going to Zumba in the morning. It's funny how the same class can be so different with different instructors. I think it's good to try and see about different teaching styles and the such. Hopefully, it will help me become an great instructor someday. Then in the evening I went and helped my friend while she practiced calling some songs, because she got to call her first song during last night's Groove class. Class after that was so much fun, it was a great way to kick off a wonderful evening. This morning, I went to Zumba but let me tell you, I do not recommend going to Zumba after you have over served the night before. OY! I made it through, but there was no running or anything else today and I am not even going to apologize because I don't care today. There I said it, I just don't care about running today.

I will leave you with some clips from the movie The Hangover. Why? Just because I feel like it, and maybe because I might have just a small one of those things.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otluoIdVvy8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...