Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dancing It Out

Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance.  ~Dave Barry


Today was another wonderful day! I went to Groove this morning, and it was so cool to watch my friend co-teach her first Groove class since she went to her instructor training. I was so proud of her and it was so exciting to see her shaking it up there. Then this evening, I went to shake it in Zumba. It is always so much fun, and the positive energy at the Fayetteville location is just so contagious. I danced it out today! 


Then, I got the best surprise from a dear friend of mine. She absolutely made my day with her sweet and thoughtful gesture. I really had to hold back the tears, because I didn't want to look like a blubbering mess. I am so blessed to have such incredible friends. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...