Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, July 12, 2010

Awesome Morning!



Had an absolutely awesome morning! I trained with Amy this morning and she was very creative with the workout, it rocked. She gave me a plan for the rest of the week because she'll be gone the rest of the week, so we won't be able to get our regular session in on Wednesday morning. We have some major changes in the works to try to kick things up again.


After the training session, I hit the treadmill and got my run in. I did 45 minutes, and it was so much better today then Friday's awful showing. I worked out my pace, and I am slow, my pace is (17:30/mile). In case you were wondering the minimum pace for the half marathon is 16 minutes per mile, and they suggest training for at least 15 minutes per mile to allow for water, bathroom and picture breaks. I have a long way to go to beat the bus. Also, I haven't registered yet, but I will at the end of the week when I have the funds for it. I will let you all know as soon as I do. 

In other news, on July 25th I will be in the half time show for the Atlanta Dream with other Zumba enthusiasts and instructors. I am pretty excited about it! Also, Zumba training is coming up on the 29th. Then, we leave on the 30th for Disney to celebrate Bella's 6th birthday. All kinds of exciting things going on this month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...