Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally Ran

This morning's run was 2.01 miles at a pace of 19:54 per mile. So, on one hand that is really slow, on the other hand, I ran and did the darn thing. I finally ran, but it wasn't a long run. Amy and I chatted and because of a change in our training schedule this week, she suggested I wait until Wednesday to get in the LONG run.

Before, the run I trained with Amy after having missed a session last week. She worked me harder than I thought she would, but I am not complaining because I am getting results. We also started talking about my workout plan for my upcoming trip to Disney, and it's totally do-able.... I GOT THIS. Also, I lost three pounds and I am 19 pounds away from my next goal. I am hoping that by September, I will have reached it. She even brought me a little gift from her convention which was beyond sweet. I was back at it this evening to shake it for Monday night's Zumba session and to top it off, I was actually paying attention. SCORE!


Here let me leave you with some Cake! ENJOY!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...