Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Another Thursday

Sitting on the couch icing my knee, and it's not because I had some bad ass workout related injury. When we got home after the gym, Bella ran to hug me as I was sitting at the dining table and she smashed right into my bad knee. OUCH! It was an accident, and I didn't get mad, but it hurt.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning, I was busy working on some PTO stuff for the Welcome Committee which I am the chair of. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so darn long to get this all done... that'll teach me. No, not really, I will probably still end up procrastinating.... I'm just being honest with you. This evening I went to Group Active, and I did the darn thing and changed things up a little. I added more risers to my step and added more weight to the strength training portion, and I kept up. I stayed for Zumba afterwards, and once again, I was off in La La Land. I don't know what was up with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...