Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Registration Opens



Registration is officially open for the Disney Princess Half Marathon, my reason for starting the running thing and this blog. I can't afford to register for it today, but I will soon and I will let you all know once I do. I am so excited! Check out the blog entry from the Disney Parks Blog, there are pictures of some of the things that people wore last year. Personally, I am planning on a tiara and tutu combination because we all know that tiaras and tutus just coordinate so well. 

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Great idea! You should totally register! ;)


Okay fine, so the little "LinkWithin" thing at the bottom of your blog suggested that I might like this entry. It was right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...