Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, July 17, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

I had didn't run yesterday or today, I am planning on going for a long run tomorrow. I did not even make it to the gym at all today... but I actually have a good excuse. I had a senior photo shoot this morning, and childcare is only open in the morning and my husband had to work today. Anyways, the shoot was so much fun, it felt great to be out shooting today, it reminded me why I love doing what I do. Now, I am going to enjoy the rest of my Saturday night and maybe sing a little Bay City Rollers to myself... please feel free to judge me.... I can't blame you, I'm judging myself a little.

Shameless plug.... Check out my site www.lucymphotography.com and fan me on Facebook www.facebook.com/LucyMPhotography.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...