Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pilates Take 2


I'm just going to go ahead and say it, pilates and I are never going to be best friends. I am never going to be the chick in the picture I posted. First of all, I would probably hurt myself or get stuck getting into that position. Secondly, I would probably pee myself laughing if I actually managed to get into that position, and that would just be embarrassing. I did have a few times where I thought I might burst out laughing but I think that not going with anyone helped keep me from having an outburst. I felt like such a dork doing some of those exercises, and there were some that I could not do at all. Not being able to do some of those things was frustrating but I didn't leave or quit. There are things that we worked that are going to be sore tomorrow, and I know this because they are already slightly uncomfortable.

All these things being said, I will be going back for more torture... I mean a super fun time. I am a glutton for punishment, plus, it's all about changing things up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...