Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not Too Shabby

I weighed in today and I have finally lost some more weight. I am down 4 more pounds and now 22 pounds away from the next goal. I am so glad to finally see a change on the scale, I needed to see that today.

I never got back on here Friday to give you a run down of the day's workouts. I went to Zumba in the morning and then got my run in afterwards. It wasn't as long as I wanted, it was only 30 minutes. Also, it was not as much running and more walking then I wanted to do, but days like that are bound to happen... at least that what my book says, so we'll go with that. In the afternoon, it was back to the gym to go to Group Power for the first time in a LONG time. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Power and it was extra enjoyable because the instructor played old music that I loved and remembered from my last foray into Power. Then it was time once again to shake it in Groove class, it was a great way to finish out the day.

On Saturday, I woke up feeling the effects of Friday's Power class, but it was a good kind of sore. I hit up Zumba in Fayetteville, and had so much fun with the new music we did. After that, it was time to relax and get a pedicure with a friend and the little one. Bella thought she was pretty hot stuff getting her finger nails and toes painted. I enjoyed just being able to do something that I do not get to do too often, and enjoy it with a great friend. We headed to lunch after that, and I had to have a mango daiquiri. It was only one drink, so it not so bad. That being said, I need to go back to using my list of better drink choices when I feel the need to indulge because I could have made a better choice.

I am taking today off, I have some errands to run, work to finish. Plus, I have to take Bella to a friend's birthday party and I am excited to get to see some friends that I do not get to see often enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...