Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, July 9, 2010

Shaking Things Up FAIL

So, yesterday was a FAIL in the shaking things up department. I had these big plans of hitting up Group Active before Zumba last night and as you may have already guessed, that didn't happen. In the morning, I thought I would try a different class, but I still went to Groove. Oh well, I guess that we can't win them all.

Today, is going to be better in the shaking things up department. I am going to Zumba and get my run in this morning. Then this evening, I am going to go to Group Power for the first time in years and stay for Groove afterwards. Ok, so adding Group Power to the mix isn't a huge change, but it's something different.  Different is good... right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...